09. April 2021
An ascent of Island Peak is an ideal entry into High Altitude climbing. You should have a basic knowledge in rope skills and mountaineering techniques. This fulfilling summit is the culmination of a long steady trek through breathtaking landscapes and fascinating Sherpa villages in the Khumbu Valley. You will enjoy amazing views of the surroundings majesties Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Ama Dablam. An other rewarding moment of this trip is reaching Everest Base Camp and spending a night camping there. This allows you get a glimpse into Everest expeditions life and experience the biggest Base Camp in the world. This expedition will be lead by Mariam Ktiri, the Seven Summiteer and founder of Seven Summits Adventures. She will coach you along the way and you will be able to benefit from her experience and ask her all your questions.Enquire now!
Pick-up at Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel. Gear check
Visit the sights of Kathmandu with a qualified English speaking guide and discover the hidden beauty of this amazing metropole. Lunch and Team dinner
Early morning scenic flight to Lukla. Trek to Phakding at 2.840 m. 4 hours
Trek to Namche Bazar at 3.446 m. 5-6 hours
Acclimatization Day. Hike to Everest View Point.
Trek to Tengboche at 3.860m. 6-7 hours
Trek to Dingboche at 4.350 m. 4-5 hours
Trek to Chhukung at 4.730 m. 3-4 hours
Rest and acclimatization
Trek to Island Peak Base Camp at 5.087 m. 3-4 hours
Summit Island Peak at 6.189 m. and return back to Chhukung.
Rest and acclimatization
Trek to Lobuche at 4.940 m. 3-4 hours
Trek to Everest Base Camp at 5.364 m. 2-3 hours. Night in EBC
Hike up to Kalapathar 5.555 m and Trek to Pheriche 4.270 m. 4-5 hours. Direct flight to KTM by Heli (optional with extra charge)
Trek to Namche Bazar at 3.446 m. 6-7 hours
Trek to Lukla at 2.640 m. 7-8 hours
Flight to Kathmandu. Rest Day. Team Dinner
After a nice breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Kathmandu Airport.
- We will provide all group gear (e.g. tents, tables and chairs, stoves, group duffelbags...etc.). Expedition members are to provide their own gear (clothing, footwear, backpack, duffel bag, sleeping bag...etc.). An equipment list will be provided to expedition members upon confirmation of your participation.
- 2 way flight tickets (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Airport transfer
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, based on on BB Plan and double occupancy
- Hotel/Lodge accommodation during the trekking
- 1-night camping accommodation at EBC
- 3 Meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) with Tea/Coffee
- Guided Kathmandu City Tour
- All required trekking permits
- Guide and porter; 2 Members: 1 Porter
- Maximum 12 KG per member as a personal baggage
- Accident and Medical Insurance for involved outdoor Nepali staff
- First Aid Medical Kit
- Flights to and from Kathmandu. We can offer you flights arrangements upon request.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (to be applied for 30 days)
- Personal and Trekking gear
- Rescue, Evacuation fees
- Phone calls, internet, battery recharge, laundry, alcoholic beverages, bottles and canned beverages, specialty coffee or espresso drinks etc.
- Porters and Guide tip
- Trip insurance