05. October 2020
Everest Base Camp Trek & Kathmandu City Tour: Come so close to the top of the world and live a part of every Everest Expedition! During this trek, you will cross the beautiful Nepalese villages and the Khumbu Valley. You will experience the Nepalese hospitality in the tea houses and visit some monasteries. Learn and understand their cultures. Relate with their old practices and share it to the others once you have finished the treks. You will enjoy the beautiful view of the colorful Sherpa village and Namche Bazaar. Try to get a tea or coffee in the highest cafe in the world located in Kalapathar. Isn’t it exciting? The culminating moment of the trek is reaching the biggest Base Camp in the world, and most of all, being so close to the highest peak in the world, Everest.Enquire now!
Pick-up at Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel. Gear check.
Early morning scenic flight to Lukla. Trek to Trek to Phakding at 2840 m. 4 hours.
Trek to Namche Bazar at 3.446 m. 5-6 hours.
Acclimatization hike to a near by monastery. Night in Namche Bazar.
Trek to Dikuche at 3.800m. 6-7 hours.
Trek to Dingboche at 4.410 m. 4-5 hours.
Trek to Lobuche at 4.930 m. 5-6 hours.
Trek to Gorakshep at 5.164 m. 3 hours.
Ascent Kalapathar and Trek to Everest Base camp at 5.370 Mariam Night in Gorakshep. 6-7 hours.
Trek to Pheriche at 4.371 m. 6 hours.
Trek to Namche Bazar at 3.446 m. 6-7 hours.
Trek to lukla at 2.640m. 7-8 hours.
Flight to Kathmandu. After hot showers, the team will come together for a nice dinner.
Visit the sights of Kathmandu with a qualified English speaking guide and discover the hidden beauty of this amazing metropole. Lunch and Team dinner.
After a nice breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Kathmandu airport.
- We will provide all group gear (e.g. tents, tables and chairs, stoves, group duffelduffelbagsbags...etc.). Expedition members are to provide their own gear (clothing, footwear, backpack, duffel bag, sleeping bag...etc.). An equipment list will be provided to expedition members upon confirmation of your participation.
- 2 way flight tickets (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu).
- Airport transfer.
- Hotel accommodation as indicated in the itinerary, based on double occupancy.
- Everest Base camp trekking permit.
- Sagarmatha National park permit.
- Full beverage.
- Guide and porter.
- Flights to and from Kathmandu. We can offer you flights arrangements upon request.
- Personal gear.
- Rescue, Evacuation fees
- Porters and Guide tip (Optional).
- Trip insurance.