from 09. April 2021
until 23. April 2021
Everest Base Camp Trek & Kathmandu City Tour: Come so close to the top of the world and live a part of every Everest Expedition! During this trek, you will cross the beautiful Nepalese villages and the Khumbu Valley. You will experience the Nepalese hospitality in the tea houses and visit some monasteries. Learn and understand their cultures. Relate with their old practices and share it with others once you have finished the treks. You will enjoy the beautiful view of the colorful Sherpa village and Namche Bazaar. Try to get a tea or coffee in the highest cafe in the world located in Kalapathar. Isn’t it exciting? The culminating moment of the trek is reaching the biggest Base Camp in the world, spending a night there and most of all, being so close to the highest peak in the world, Everest.Enquire now!
Pick-up at Kathmandu airport and transfer to Hotel. Gear check.
Visit the sights of Kathmandu with a qualified English speaking guide and discover the hidden beauty of this amazing metropole. Lunch and Team dinner.
Early morning scenic flight to Lukla. Trek to Phakding at 2.840 m. 4 hours.
Trek to Namche Bazar at 3.446 m. 5-6 hours.
Acclimatization Day. Hike to Everest View Point.
Trek to Tengboche at 3.860m. 6-7 hours.
Trek to Dingboche at 4.350 m. 4-5 hours.
Rest and Acclimatization Day.
Trek to Lobuche at 4.930 m. 5-6 hours.
Trek to Kalapathar and Trek to Everest Base camp at 5.364 m. Night in EBC.
Hike up to Kalapathar 5.555 m and Trek to Pheriche 4.270 m. 4-5 hours. Direct flight to KTM by Heli (optional with extra charge).
Trek to Namche Bazar at 3.446 m. 6-7 hours.
Trek to Lukla at 2.640 m. 7-8 hours.
Flight to Kathmandu. Rest Day. Team Dinner.
After a nice breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Kathmandu airport.
- We will provide all group gear (e.g. tents, tables and chairs, stoves, group duffelbags...etc.). Expedition members are to provide their own gear (clothing, footwear, backpack, duffel bag, sleeping bag...etc.). An equipment list will be provided to expedition members upon confirmation of your participation.
- 2 way flight tickets (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Airport transfer.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, based on on BB Plan and double occupancy.
- Hotel/Lodge accommodation during the trekking
- 1-night camping accommodation at EBC
- 3 Meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) with Tea/Coffee
- Guided Kathmandu City Tour
- All required trekking permits
- Guide and porter; 2 Members: 1 Porter
- Maximum 12 KG per member as a personal baggage
- Accident and Medical Insurance for involved outdoor Nepali staff
- First Aid Medical Kit
- Flights to and from Kathmandu. We can offer you flights arrangements upon request.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (to be applied for 30 days)
- Personal and Trekking gear
- Rescue, Evacuation fees
- Phone calls, internet, battery recharge, laundry, alcoholic beverages, bottles and canned beverages, specialty coffee or espresso drinks etc.
- Porters and Guide tip
- Trip insurance